Last Modified: 6/22/2018
Accessing the Services and Account Security
We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Services, including but not limited to any material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. The Company will NOT be liable if all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
To access the Services or some of the resources offered, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the Services that all the information you provide on the Website is correct, current and complete.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. You agree to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Services (including but not limited to all Website information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You are permitted to use the Services for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not copy, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on our Website, including material sold on or through the Website, except to:
- Store copies of such materials temporarily in RAM.
- Store files that are automatically cached by your browser for display enhancement purposes.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials available on or through the Website, including both free content and fee-based and subscription content.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials available on or through the Website.
- Reproduce, sell or exploit for any commercial purposes any part of the Services or materials obtained through the website.
[If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: csupport "at" GetGoodGrades.info .]
"GetGoodGrades.com", the terms "How to Get Good Grades In College", "How to Get Good Grades In College Now", "Get Good Grades In College Now", and "College Success Study Tips", the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, brands and marks are used for identification purposes only and are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local and international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries).
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate any other person or entity (including, without limitation, the use of e-mail addresses associated with the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Services, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Services or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Services in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Services, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Services.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Services for any purpose, including to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Services.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of the Services.
- Attack the Services via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services.
Monitoring, Enforcement, and Termination
YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY THE COMPANY OR GOVERNMENTAL AUTHORITIES.
Reliance on Posted Information
Any reliance you place on the information presented on the Website or otherwise provided through the Services is made solely at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other user of the Services.
Changes to the Services
We may update the Services from time to time, but the Website content and content otherwise provided through the Services is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website or otherwise provided through the Services may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. We may change the Services at any time with or without notice. We may suspend access to the Website, or terminate it indefinitely.
Information About You
E-mail, User Submissions, and Security
E-mails and other communications and submissions via the Internet may not be secure. Please consider this fact before sending any personal or confidential information in email and chat messages.
All purchases through the Website or other transactions for the sale of goods, services, or information through the Services or as a result of visits made by you are governed by our Terms of Sale.
Framing Not Allowed
The Website must not be framed on any other website. You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease.
Links from the Website
Links to other websites and resources provided by third parties are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links, which may be affiliate links that if you make a purchase through them will result in a commission being paid to the Company. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use and other policies for such websites.
The Website is provided for use only by persons located in North America. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate in other locations. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain places, especially Asia. If you access the Website from outside North America, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. The Company may, at its sole discretion, block completely users outside of North America who attempt to visit the Website and/or use the Services.
YOU ASSUME ALL RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR DECISION TO USE THE SERVICES. THE SERVICES AND ALL RELATED SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. NEITHER THE COMPANY, NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY, MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY, NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY, REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SERVICES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Limitation of Liability
THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY HEREIN IS A FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN AND REFLECTS A FAIR ALLOCATION OF RISK. THE SERVICES WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS AND YOU AGREE THAT THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMERS SPECIFIED HEREIN WILL SURVIVE AND APPLY EVEN IF FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF DAMAGES, IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, YOU AGREE THAT THE LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH JURISDICTION.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, you agree that in the event a third party makes any demand or complaint, or commences any action or files any claim whatsoever ("Claim") in connection with your use of the Services, you shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company from and against any and all damages, liabilities, claims or costs (including the costs of investigation, defense, reasonable attorneys fees and costs) ("Losses") incurred by the Company as a result of such Claim, regardless of whether such Losses are direct, incidental, consequential, punitive or statutory.
Upon receiving notice of a Claim for which the Company is entitled to indemnification by you, the Company shall provide you with written notification and the opportunity to assume control over the defense or settlement of the Claim and reasonable assistance to settle and/or defend the Claim at your sole expense; provided, however, that (a) any settlement which would impose a non-monetary obligation on and/or admission or finding of liability or wrongdoing by the Company will require the prior written consent of the Company; (b) the failure to provide timely notice, control, or assistance shall not relieve you of your indemnification obligations; and (c) the Company may have their own counsel present at and participating in all proceedings or negotiations relating to a Claim, at their own expense, unless you fail or refuse to secure legal counsel to defend any Claim in a timely manner, in which case you shall pay all expenses related to the Company's use of such counsel.
Governing Law, Dispute Resolution, and Attorneys’ Fees
Waiver and Severability
How to Contact Us
© 2019 GetGoodGrades.com All Rights Reserved.